[Company Logo Image]

 

Fire Damage 3

 

Home
Our Company
Services
Photos
Customer Comments
Links
Info Request
Contents

 

This home was damaged by an attic fire due to faulty electrical wiring.  The restoration work included redesigning the kitchen, dining room and entry hallway, configuring them to make more open space and better natural lighting throughout the central part of the home.

 

BEFORE:

AFTER:

 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE FOLLOWING ORGANIZATIONS:

Texas Residential Construction Commission

U.S. Chamber of Commerce

Longview Chamber of Commerce

Junior Achievement

AMBUCS

 

Send mail to webmaster@omniconstruction.net with questions or comments regarding this web site.
Website last modified: October 24, 2006